- Stay Organized: Upload any videos, images, or documents that you need feedback on into one central place.
- Stay in Control: easily search for any assets by Tags, File Type, Name, or Date.
- Gain Oversight: know the status and who’s assigned to each asset.
- Get under one umbrella: Gather everyone in one place; easily invite people by email; add/remove, and assign roles and permissions
- Maintain Privacy: Separate your team from your reviewers and control who sees what with easy “access management”.
- Send quick notes: share an asset and add a small note to add some context.
On Screen Commenting
- Click & Comment: add concise and in context feedback right on the asset.
- Maintain Privacy: control who sees comments and keep certain comments hidden from reviewers easily.
- Reply & Upload: have mini discussions within the comments and upload files for reference.
- Track Versions: automatically know when a version was created,
- Maintain Privacy: control visibility per version.
- Add/Remove Versions: easily manage versions.
Flexible File Sharing
- Ask Team: ask/share an asset with your team and colleagues.
- Ask Reviewers: ask/share an asset with reviewers to give feedback.
- Create Share Link: not everyone likes to sign up to new tools. Don’t worry! Just create a share link and share it through email, Basecamp, Trello, Asana, etc.
- Love Shortcuts: easily accessible shortcuts to sharing actions.
- Centralise all communication: one easy to find place for all your discussions.
- Attach Files: enclose attachments within discussions.
Sign up to try Merv for free