Acceptance of Terms
- Violation of any of these terms may result in the termination of your account with Merv.
- Merv reserves the right to update and change these terms of service. If we make a substantial change, we will notify you by emailing the email address associated with your account or by posting a notice on our site.
- By using the Service, you affirm that you are at least 14 years of age.
- To use the Service, you must provide your first and last name, a valid email address, and create a password in order for the signup process to be completed.
- You are responsible for providing accurate and complete information and for keeping your account information updated.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your signup information including the password. The Service will not be liable for any loss or damage due to your failure to do so.
- You may only use the Service for lawful, authorized purposes and not misuse the Service for any illegal purpose or violate any laws including but not limited to copyright laws.
- You are responsible for all information posted under your account by you or your collaborators.
Cancellation and Termination
- You will have the ability to delete your account by sending us a request at email@example.com. Your information will remain on our servers for 90 days from the date of deletion in case you want to recover it. After that time all information will be purged from our servers.
- If you decide to cancel your account, you can do so by unsubscribing from the current plan you’re subscribed to. Your information will remain on our servers for 90 days from the date of cancellation after which time all information will be purged from our servers.
- All projects created by you and shared by you with others will be inaccessible by you and your collaborators during the 90 days before purging.
- Cancellation of your account will take effect at the end of your billing cycle and you will not be charged for a new month.
- Merv will not be held liable for any loss of data that results in the cancellation or termination of your account.
- Merv reserves the right to deactivate or delete your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time.
- Merv reserves the right to refuse the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Any verbal, physical, written or other abuse, including threats of abuse or retribution of any customer of the Service, Merv employee or consultant will result in the immediate termination of the account.
Payments and Refunds
- The Service is offered with a free plan where you can create one workspace. For more details, please refer to our Pricing page.
- If you fail to pay for a paid plan of the Service, your account will be frozen and all workspaces created by you and shared by you with others will be inaccessible by you and your collaborators until payment is made. If you do not pay for the Service within 90 days, your account will be purged.
- If you decide to upgrade or downgrade from your current plan, the new rate will be prorated and charged immediately.
- Downgrading your plan may result in the loss of certain features of your account. Merv will not be held liable for any loss that results in the downgrade of your account.
- All subscription payments are exclusive of any taxes, fees, fines, or duties imposed by the taxing authorities of your country. You shall be solely responsible for payment of all such taxes, fees, fines, or duties.
- Refunds will not be provided for cancelled subscriptions nor credits in the case of partially used months of service other than as agreed on a case by case basis.
Changes and Updates to the Service and Pricing Structure
- Merv reserves the right to change or discontinue (permanently or temporarily), all or part of the Service without notice at any time.
- Merv reserves the right to modify the pricing structure. New pricing is subject to change upon a 30 day notice which will be posted on the Merv site.
- Any new features, new releases or enhancements made to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service and your continued use of the Service shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- Merv will not be held liable to anyone for any changes, updates, discontinuance (permanently or temporarily) to the Service or Pricing Structure.
- Merv claims no intellectual property rights over any of the content you share on the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- Merv owns the Rights of the look, feel, and functionality of the Service. Your use of the Service does not entitle you to copy, duplicate, sell, resell, reuse, modify, adapt or hack any or all of the Service.
- Merv reserves the right to refuse or remove any content available on the Service and/or accounts that we determine at our sole discretion are unlawful or if any Intellectual Property Rights are violated.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Your use of the Service including but not limited to material downloaded or otherwise obtained is at your sole risk and discretion and the Service is not responsible for any damage or loss that results from the use of the Service and/or download of any such material.
- You understand that the Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Merv is not responsible for the success of any advertising or marketing campaign incorporating any of the materials that were produced through the use of the Service.
- Merv does not warrant that:
- the Service will meet your requirements.
- the Service will be secure, error-free, timely, or uninterrupted.
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained or purchased by you through the Service will meet your expectations.
- any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- any or all of the functionality of the Service will be compatible with any software and/or hardware used by you to access the Service.
- Merv shall not be held liable for any failure to perform our obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- acts of nature;
- internet failures;
- computer equipment failures;
- telecommunication equipment failures;
- electrical power outages;
- governmental actions;
- civil unrest;
- non-performance of third parties.
General Terms and Conditions
- You understand that Merv uses third party vendors and entities to ensure the necessary technology required to run the Service including but not limited to hardware, software, storage, networking, and payment processing.
- If your usage of the Service significantly exceeds the average usage of other customers and/or negatively impacts the use of the Service for these customers because of this, Merv reserves the right to temporarily disable your account after having given you sufficient notice when possible.
- Technical support is provided via email firstname.lastname@example.org and/or online chat when possible.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for your content and shared information and will take all necessary steps to ensure that you are satisfied that the people that you invite to collaborate with comply with your directions with regards to confidentiality and intellectual property.
- Any posting or transmitting of any spam, unlawful, abusive, or other material we deem inappropriate is prohibited. Merv will not be held responsible or liable for any user postings of such content.
- You expressly understand and agree that Merv, its directors, employees, affiliates, consultants, partners, or suppliers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
- or any other matter relating to the service.
Changes to this policy and questions
Merv may need to update this policy from time to time. We will notify you about any updates by emailing the email address associated with your account or by posting a notice on our site.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at email@example.com